Well I still haven’t had surgery. 😦
In August/September I was hospitalised for cellulitis and a suspected pulmonary embolism. It was a very scary time and I thought my number was up. But I’M ALIVE!!!!
So because of being in the hospital with a blood clot….I have had to do more testing and jump through more hoops than expected.
I have seen the hospitals haematologist twice and he supports surgery and questions whether I had a blood clot in August or not.
So here I am, fatter than ever sitting with funding….and not on the waiting list yet.
That’s why I have been so quiet online….I just don’t have anything new to update.
Hopefully soon I will have good news, but first I must see the sleep study people again in March. I hope to hear news in April/May 2010